– The Beloved Hotel Playa Mujeres, rebranded to incorporate All-inclusive, five-star service.
– Excellence Resorts in Rivera Maya and Punta Cana receive more than $7 million dollars in rdenovations and improvements
Cancun, Quintana Roo, January 17th, 2012.- Excellence Group, the luxury hotel group known worldwide for managing five-star resorts in the Caribbean, is repositioning its portfolio with a new brand structure that will allow the company to compete more effectively in the hospitality industry. The move reaffirms the group’s commitment to provide the highest levels of excellence in quality and services.
As part of this new structure, Excellence Group Luxury Hotels & Resorts is now the umbrella brand for the company’s product lines: Excellence Resorts and Beloved Hotels. This new brand architecture will allow the company to define a vacation experience that is tailored to customer preferences, as well as to the attributes of each product line.
For the launch of Beloved Hotels, the group has selected one of its most renowned five-star resorts. La Amada Hotel, in Playa Mujeres – Cancun, has become the first hotel under the banner of this new and exclusive offer; a brand that now combines the luxury and comfort of a boutique hotel style with the convenience of all-inclusive service for the joy of guests, whether couples or families.
According to Ignacio Fernandez, vice president of sales and marketing for Excellence Group, “The goal of this restructuring is to meet the needs and demands of our clientele. Our mission is to always be attentive to satisfy our guests and to continuously surpass the highest standards of quality. We’re dedicated to offering an unforgettable experience of sophistication and pleasure in each of our properties.”
Along with this rebranding, in order to keep improving their high standards, an important investment in the Excellence Resorts operated by the group in Riviera Maya and Punta Cana has been completed.
At gorgeous Excellence Punta Cana, the hotel group invested over five million dollars. Improved facilities include:
– Renewal of the Excellence Club rooms; aimed at guests who look for comfort and sophistication, as well as privacy and preferential treatment. In this exclusive area, guests can enjoy in-room premium liquors and amenities, a private lounge, and preferred locations that make guests feel they have arrived in an earthly Eden.
– A renewed Spa with a new hydrotherapy circuit, a spacious and comfortable space that offers showers sensations, massage pool stations and saunas, among others.
– The renewal of all the Honeymoon Suites, now featuring new private large outdoor decks with hydro spa pools.
– Two new, 1,000 sq.ft. in size, Excellence Club Ocean View Honeymoon Suites, offering a large private furnished terrace with an additional exterior hydro spa pool and spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea. Located on VIP Club floor with all the superior amenities for the Excellence Club.
– Two new, 1,800 sq.ft. in size, Excellence Club Ocean Front Honeymoon Suites with Rooftop, with lavish private furnished two-story rooftop terrace, equipped with hydro spa pool and impressive ocean front views. Located on VIP Club floor with all the superior amenities for the Excellence Club.
Over two million dollars were also invested in the renowned Excellence Riviera Cancun, investment dedicated to:
– Seven new Excellence Club Ocean Front Two-Story Rooftop Terrace Suites, with breathtaking ocean front views, equipped with hydro spa pools on a private furnished Rooftop Terrace of 390 sq.ft. in size.
– One new Excellence Club Ocean Front Honeymoon Suite with Rooftop, with lavish private furnished two-story rooftop terrace equipped with hydro spa pool and impressive ocean front views. At this Suite you will find a separate couples massage room, a separate living room area, a bedroom and an additional Jacuzzi on one of the two balconies.
– Upgrades also included the expansion of the Gym. The 1,900 square feet facility offers state-of-the art equipment plus a Fitness Trail with a scenic route, for guests who wish to jog or walk while enjoying Cancun’s incomparable tropical scenery.
Other additions to the new amenities and products being introduced by Excellence Group in 2012, are the opening of Las Olas Restaurant, located on the beach, in both Excellence Riviera Cancun and Excellence Playa Mujeres resorts; as well as the inclusion of a complimentary “Marine Wellness” spa treatment for guests staying at Excellence Club Suites.
Excellence Group properties are recognized within the industry for their quality and exceptional service. The group’s hotels and resorts have garnered prestigious awards, including the Gold List from Conde Nast Magazine; Travel + Leisure’s World’s Best Awards; TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence, and many others from International Wholesalers.