Enjoy Up to 35 Percent Off Nightly Room Rates, Plus Up to 25 Percent Off on Dining, Beverages and Spa Services at Select Luxury Hotels
MEXICO CITY, Mexico (October 2009) – For those who imagine a winter wonderland complete with sun-kissed ocean waves and a soft carpet of sand, Live Aqua, Fiesta Americana Grand and Fiesta Americana hotel brands unwrap discounted Mexican getaways as an early holiday gift, offering up to 35 percent off the nightly room rate at select hotels, plus additional discounts on dining, beverage and spa services. Participating resorts include the following properties:
– Live Aqua Cancun – starting from $298 USD per night, plus 25 percent off dining, beverages and spa treatments – It’s easy to fall in love with Live Aqua Cancun, where guests can tickle their senses, frolic in the sand and surf and plunge into one of eight shimmering swimming pools, each set at its own unique water temperature.
– Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach Cancun – starting from $285 USD per night, plus 25 percent off on dining, beverages and spa treatments – The style, service and world-class amenities of the Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach Cancun have earned the resort the distinction to be the only hotel in Mexico holding the coveted AAA Five Diamond Award for fifteen consecutive years. This Cancun icon has undergone an all-encompassing renovation to create perfection and distinction in each of the 602 spectacular suites as well as the all-new spa, spanning 14,000 square feet, the largest spa facility in Latin America.
– Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Golf & Spa – starting from $207 USD per night, plus 25 percent off on dining, beverages and spa treatments – With five pools, two golf courses and amazing opportunities for sport-fishing, scuba diving, horseback riding and ATV tours that overlook the Sea of Cortez, Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Golf & Spa Resort possesses the ideal blend of raw beauty and modern grandeur. The resort promises to deliver the perfect winter getaway for all, from the rugged, outdoors enthusiast to the sophisticated, cosmopolitan traveler.
– Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun – starting from $168 USD per night, plus 25 percent off on dining, beverages and spa treatments – Who says summer has to end? Situated on one of the most beautiful beaches in Cancun, the Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun can extend the best of summer all year long. Guests enjoy the ultimate fun-in-the-sun vacation, right on a large beach strip with sun beds and parasols, a relaxing multi-level pool, a variety of water sports and beach volleyball.
– Fiesta Americana Cozumel Dive Resort – starting from $109 USD per night, plus 25 percent off dining and beverages – On the island paradise of Cozumel sits the Fiesta Americana Cozumel Dive Resort. The resort’s private beach and peaceful Caribbean waters make it the ideal place to rest, relax and enjoy the sun. More active travelers, meanwhile, will appreciate the resort’s other offerings: diving and snorkeling in a multitude of life and color.
– Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta – starting from $151 USD per night, plus 25 percent off dining, beverages and spa treatments – The embodiment of traveling in style, Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta stands out in Banderas Bay on the most beautiful beach in Vallarta. The sparkling pool, array of water sports and seaside beach volleyball create the complete vacation experience for couples or families.
– Fiesta Americana Veracruz – starting from $82 USD per night, plus 25 percent off dining and beverages – Located in the exclusive area of Costa de Oro, Fiesta Americana Veracruz will spoil travelers with indulgent luxuries. The resort offers two restaurants specializing in fresh seafood and Italian cuisine, a spa featuring aromatherapy as well as music therapy and a private beach for sunbathing.
– Fiesta Americana Villas Acapulco – starting from $75 USD per night, plus 10 percent off dining, beverages and spa treatments – The beautiful city of Acapulco sits in the backyard of Fiesta Americana Villas Acapulco, beckoning visitors to enjoy both the serenity of the ocean and the liveliness of the city’s nightlife. The hotel boasts three pools, a health club and special activities just for children.
“We look forward to welcoming back familiar faces and introducing new guests to our properties with an opportunity to take advantage of incredible deals on a sunny Mexican vacation,” said Javier Barrera, company spokesperson. “We hope to show visitors why we have been a leader in the Latin American tourism industry for more than three decades.”
Reservations made now through Dec. 15, 2009, will receive up to a 35 percent discount, while those made between Dec. 16, 2009, and February 2, 2010, will receive up to 25 percent off.
This promotion is based on single or double occupancy, does not include taxes and gratuities, does not apply for group reservations and is not applicable with any other promotional or discounted rate. Travel reservations must be booked by Feb. 2, 2010, for stays between Jan. 3 and April 10, 2010.
Reservations can be made by calling 1-800-FIESTA-1 or by visiting
Grupo Posadas, with more than three decades in the hotel marketplace, operates 112 properties and nearly 20,000 guestrooms in 50 beach and city destinations in Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and Chile. In Mexico, the company operates 20 percent of its rooms in the tourism segment. Its seven hotel brands are Live Aqua, Fiesta Americana Grand, Fiesta Americana, Fiesta Inn and One Hotels in Mexico, and in South America, the company operates Caesar Park and Caesar Business, making Grupo Posadas the leading Mexican hotel operator in Latin America. Grupo Posadas has been listed on the Mexican Stock Exchange since 1992, with the ticker symbol “POSADAS.” For additional information, visit its website http://www.posadas.com/.