MP News Staff
Press Release From Marianne Carlson
Hola from Mexico,
It’s that time of year again to give you notice of the upcoming Feria Maestros del Arte Mexican folk and indigenous art show.
Feria Maestros del Arte is a “heart show” – not just another “art show”. Read on to see why.
- 2007 is the 6th Annual Feria Maestros del Arte www.mexicoetc.com/maestros.html
- November 9-11, 10 am to 4 pm, 50 pesos admission/day (about $5 US) or 3 days for 100 pesos
- Location: Club de Yates de Chapala (Chapala Yacht Club), Chapala, Jalisco, Mexico. Map at www.mexicoetc.com/map.html – just 40 minutes south of the Guadalajara International Airport
- 61 artists from Jalisco, Michoacan, Guanajuato, Chiapas, Chihuahua, Puebla, Mexico, Guerrero, Queretaro, Oaxaca – many of the finest artists in Mexico
- 8 artists featured in “Great Masters of Mexican Folk Art” book
- Each artist has a webpage so you can read about them and their work before you come to the show www.mexicoetc.com/2007maestros.html
- No middle-man – artists sell direct to you at the same price as if you were buying from them in their homes – Why? Because they pay nothing to attend this show – no booth fee, no percentage of sales, we house and feed them.
- Incredible shopping opportunity for museum buyers, gallery owners, collectors or buyers looking for the best at the best prices
- Consolidator on-site to help with your shipping needs.
- A non-profit effort to promote Mexican folk and indigenous art
- Daily raffle of special art pieces from each artist attending (proceeds go to charity)
For more information contact Marianne Carlson 01152 376 765 7485 (from the US) or email me. Ask anyone who has come to this show and they will tell you, it’s “the best” they’ve ever attended.